RETIREMENT LIVING AT ITS BEST
• The Courtyard – The Courtyard is the heart of any community. Ours features a three-storey atrium with beautiful natural lighting. Many sitting areas are available for visiting with family and friends. You can play cards or billiards. A musician may be playing the baby grand piano for your enjoyment and many activities will take place here.
• Outdoor Patio & Gardens – The outdoor patio will be your warm-weather destination. Comfortable furniture is set up for lounging, enjoying the river view or having a meal. Frequent BBQ’s and entertainment will keep this patio lively and interesting.
• Guest Room – Out-of-town family or friends coming to visit? No problem! They can stay in the guest room. This bedroom, which sleeps up to four, is on the main floor. There is no charge because they are a guest in your home.
DELICIOUS, HEALTHY CUISINE
• Executive Chef – All meals are prepared fresh daily by our own professional Executive Chef.
• Riverside Dining Room – A carefully prepared menu awaits you in the bright and comfortable dining room. Sit with your friends and family while professional staff serve your meal. Several healthy menu selections are available for each meal. The menu is posted monthly on the home’s website.
• The Courtyard Cafe – In the Courtyard Cafe, coffee, tea, juices and light snacks are always available for you and your family.
A FULL RANGE OF COMFORTABLE AMENITIES & ACTIVITIES
• Activities – At least two organized activities are available daily. Your specially trained staff will keep you active, entertained and engaged. Frequent outings to interesting local attractions are available. The activity calendar is posted monthly on the home’s website.
• Activity Room & “Pub” – There is always something going on here, from craft activities to bingo events. A bartender is on duty on “pub” days, serving pub snacks and cool beverages. Have a turn on the dance floor or show off your talents at the piano.
• Lounges – An upper lounge is available on the second and third floors. These lounges overlook The Courtyard and feature fantastic natural light.
• Religious Room – Your multi-denominational religious room is a quiet place to pray, meditate or attend a service. Your religious values and traditions are honoured and respected.
• Gym – Your new gym will feature easy-to-operate workout equipment, all selected to give the greatest results and to improve your mobility and overall health. Your staff is trained to help you set up a workout routine and monitor your results.
• Computer Room – Computers are available so you can surf the internet, Skype with family or check your email. Frequent classes will keep you up to date with this technology.
• Theatre Room – Watch your favourite old and new movies in style on the large flat-screen TV from the comfort of a large chair. New movies are brought in weekly or by request. Popcorn and snacks are available to give you that true movie-house experience.